Let's make Red Tails the #1 picture this weekend:
1) Buy a ticket for yourself & a guest.
2) Buy tickets for our brave men & women on active duty and our vets
3) Buy tickets for older folks who appreciate/remember the style & pace of movies like this
4) Buy tickets for younger folks who need to learn a bit of US History
5) If you belong to any organizations, attend church, etc., ask members to buy tickets for others--especially folks w/out jobs and/or in need.
6) Contact all of your friends and ask them to repeat 1-6 above.
RT Clip from Tambay Obenson on Vimeo.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Monday, January 09, 2012
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Saturday, December 24, 2011
A Blessed Christmas to everyone! You can see videos and read an excerpt from our recent Church School play, "Yo, Holmes! Christmas Ain't Your Birthday!" at the Mt. Moriah Web site, select "Ministries" followed by "Church School" for a link to our online Church newsletter:
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Join us for our Online Bible study. We're discussing the Book of Job:
Monday, December 05, 2011
Wonderful article on Faith, Leadership and Tim Tebow by WPost's Sally Jenkins:
sports/ in-sports-theres-no-faking-lead ership/2011/11/30/ gIQAnoksGO_story.html
Posted by BibleStudyCafe.com at 12:48 PM
Thursday, December 01, 2011
Today is World Aids Day. Become aware of the impact of HIV/AIDS across the globe. Good story about Alicia Keys' "Keep a Child Alive" program at MTV.com:
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Saw The Muppets with our goddaughters. A great time at the movies. Nice to finally see a G rated movie again--it was PG because of the fart jokes, but really, a G film overall. Take your family. Let Hollywood know you support movies like this. My fav song was, "Are You A Muppet or a Man?":
Good NPR interview w/Jason Segel, (How I Met Your Mother), the actor/fan who rebooted The Muppets.