Friday, December 07, 2007

Golden Compass: I'll Stear Clear

The movie Golden Compass opens
today, based on a series of books by
atheist author, Philip Pullman. While the movie may
have removed Pullman's atheists plot line,
and characters who kill God, it may encourage
people to read his books.

So for that reason, I'm not going to spend
my money on this movie because it would support
this atheist author.

Those who are not
Christians may not want to see the movie
anyway as many of the reviews today say
it will put kids to sleep because its so
dull.

You, Christian friends are not dull, but
bright, excellent children of God and I
love you.

Have a blessed weekend and tell somebody
about the Jesus Christ you know.

Your Brother in Christ,

Steve Kendall
Please visit my other blog:
http://biblestudycafedotcom.blogspot.com/